Any current vacancies we have are listed here. If you think you’re the right person for us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Opportunities in Cornwall
We are always looking for talented Digital Marketing Professionals to work with us – maybe freelance, maybe part-time or maybe to join our team full-time. At the moment, we are particularly keen to hear from anyone in Cornwall who has demonstrable skills in the following areas:
- Google Adwords Set up and Management (ideally with Google certifications)
- Paid Social Media Set Up and Management – especially Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Snapchat Ads
- Web Development and Content Management – especially WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Drupal
- User Experience Audits and Research
- SEO – Technical SEO skills using tools such as SEM Rush, Moz, Google Analytics to review and improve websites tehchnically, also keyword and content SEO
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Skills (CRO) and Growth Hacking – especially for E Commerce sites
If you have experience in any of these areas and would be interested in working with us, and are close enough to Truro to be in regular contact and attend client meetings with us, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to Sam email@example.com
Opportunities in London
We are currently looking for Business Development professionals with some experience of Digital Marketing to support us with new client acquisition in London and the SE. If you have sales experience and are confident talking to potential clients about the services we offer, do get in touch. You’d need to know at least a little about:
- Website design and development
- User Experience and Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Paid Social Media – e.g. Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- E Commerce
If you have worked in sales successfully before, enjoy seeking out and talking to potential clients, and would be interested in working with us on a freelance or part-time basis, and are close enough to Fulham to be in regular contact and attend client meetings with us, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to Sam firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Offer
- A fantastic office environment – fun, friendly, informal, but professional
- Great locations – both our London and Cornwall offices are close to plenty of cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops
- Plenty of benefits – profit share, health insurance, free tea, coffee and cold drinks, pizza and parties
- A chance to learn – tailored personal development plans, and lots of inter-company learning
- Flexible Working – our team include full-timers, part-timers, freelancers and consultants. Some of us are in the office every day, others work from home some of the time.
If you don’t see any vacancies at the moment that fit you, don’t despair! Here at Electric Dialogue, we’re always looking for bright, talented, and hard-working people to add to our team. Even if we don’t have any openings right now, we’re still keen to hear from people who have extensive knowledge in any areas of Digital Marketing so do get in touch.
And please, without exception, no agencies!